The Frank is happy to offer job positions to qualifying members of the community. Ready to join a team of creative, business minded people?
Become a member of the Frank staff. We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Art Gallery Guest Services Representative
The Frank Art Gallery at the Pembroke Pines City Center is seeking an energetic, efficient individual for the important position of Guest Services Representative. The Representative engages directly with the public to fulfill the galleries operating and strategic goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Front desk administration includes greeting visitors, answering the phone, opening and closing the galleries and helping to maintain the appearance of the galleries
- Working in the gallery answering questions from the public.
- Handling money from retail exchanges and admission fees
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge and understanding of gallery goals and objectives, and policies and procedures.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Must work well both independently and collaboratively.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Proficient in social media and other online marketing platforms preferred; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WordPress, and Constant Contact.
High School diploma or equivalent; experience in a non-profit or customer service setting preferred.
Art Gallery: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour
How to apply:
Please email a current resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Guest Services Representative.’