The Frank C. Ortis Gallery and City of Pembroke Pines invites artists to respond to a call for nature artwork for possible inclusion in the exhibition.
Submission Deadline: January 2, 2022
Exhibition Dates: February 10 – March 10, 2022
Location: Third Space Gallery at The Frank
Accepted Media: Drawing, Painting, Collage, Mixed-Media, Photography, Printmaking, Textiles, and Wall-Hanging Sculpture. Literary: Poetry, Short Story, Memoir, and Essay.
Artists are encouraged to respond and express ideas about human’s reciprocal relationship with the natural world on a local level and the effects of nature in their communities. This exhibition will highlight the importance of nature in our community and raise awareness of the positive influence of nature in our lives. Artists may choose to focus on any subject and location that reflects the exhibition’s objective.
- Original artwork completed after 2017
- 5 artworks limit per visual art submission
- 500 word limit per literary submission
- Download and fill out Open Call Submission Form here
- Current CV or resume
- Artwork must be available to display for the duration of the exhibition
- Artists are responsible for transportation of artwork to and from The Frank Gallery
- Email submissions to TheFrank@ppines.com