The Frank is currently accepting artwork submissions and/or exhibition proposals from artists at any stage in their career. Acceptable media include but are not limited to: painting, drawing, printmaking, sculpture, photography, digital art, video, mixed media, site-specific installation, performance art and more. Selected artists will be considered for inclusion in solo or group exhibition(s), artist talks, workshops and special public events.
- NOTIFICATION: Selected artists will be contacted directly by gallery staff. The gallery will not contact applicants unless they have been selected for exhibition purposes. Submission of artwork does not guarantee selection.
- FEES: There is no submission fee for applications at this time.
Please submit all materials in one email to TheFrank@ppines.com with the subject line ART SUBMISSION
or EXHIBITION PROPOSAL
. All Artist submissions and Exhibition Proposals must
comply with the following requirements in order to be considered:
• 10-20 high resolution images of artworks. Only .jpg or .gif files accepted. Artwork or submission materials sent directly to the gallery or that do not comply with the above requirements will not be considered, nor will they be returned.
• Digital media and video submissions are limited to 15 minutes in duration. Only .mov files accepted.
• All images and/or videos must include title, date, media, and dimensions.
• Exhibition proposals are limited to 500 words. Only PDF or Word files accepted.
• A current artist’s statement of approximately 250 words. Only PDF or Word files accepted.
• An updated resume. Only PDF or Word files accepted.